Do you have nail fungus? You’re not alone! 35 Million people worldwide suffer from onychomycosis, also known as nail fungus. The symptoms – such as yellow or black, brittle and crumbling nails, can be incredibly painful both physically and mentally. Perhaps you contracted it from your partner, or as a byproduct of diabetes. Perhaps it was a bad pedicure. Perhaps you have been ignoring your nails for months or even years now. You no longer have to suffer, because…
Zetaclear is the revolutionary answer to your nail fungus problems!
Or at least, that is what the company behind Zetaclear would like you to believe. Zetaclear works, and the ingredients behind Zetaclear are anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. However, there are positives and negatives to Zetaclear that most articles do not accurately touch on. This is an honest review of Zetaclear so that you can know exactly what you need to before purchasing any nail fungus product.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview
- 2 What Are The Most Common Complaints About Zetaclear?
- 2.1 Unclear and questionable marketing that make results appear better than reality.
- 2.2 A high priced product, with many cheaper alternatives available on the marketplace
- 2.3 Not available to purchase through reputable retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, or Walgreens.
- 2.4 The official website makes the costs of Zetaclear unclear.
- 3 An Honest Review of Zetaclear
- 4 Why Should You Use Zetaclear?
- 5 Why Shouldn’t You Use Zetaclear?
- 6 How Does Zetaclear Work?
- 7 What Do We Recommend Instead?
- 8 What Other Treatments Do You Recommend?
- 9 What About The 90-Day Money Back Guarantee?
- 10 What Are Zetaclear’s Possible Side-Effects?
- 11 So Why Is Zetaclear So Popular?
- 12 Zetaclear Positives and Negatives
- 13 Our Verdict
What Are The Most Common Complaints About Zetaclear?
The most common complaints towards Zetaclear are listed as follow:
Unclear and questionable marketing that make results appear better than reality.
A high priced product, with many cheaper alternatives available on the marketplace
Not available to purchase through reputable retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, or Walgreens.
The official website makes the costs of Zetaclear unclear.
An Honest Review of Zetaclear
Why Should You Use Zetaclear?
- Zetaclear is powerful and made from essential oils used by indigenous cultures around the world for centuries.
- The patented Zetaclear solution is quick and easy to apply.
- Zetaclear will improve nail fungus for many sufferers within months.
Why Shouldn’t You Use Zetaclear?
- You are paying a high amount for fancy marketing.
- There are low-cost alternatives that are equally effective available for a fraction of the cost.
- The 90-Day money-back guarantee is decent at best.
Zetaclear is a decent product, but there are a significant number of better alternatives that we recommend researching before purchasing this product.
How Does Zetaclear Work?
Zetaclear takes a two-angle approach to treating your nail fungus. The first is a powerful nail fungus topical solution that you apply directly to the nail, nail bed, and surrounding skin. This FDA approved fungicide solution quickly destroys your fungus in as little as a few weeks. Ingredients for this solution include:
- Tea Tree Oil
- Almond Oil
- Jojoba Oil
These are powerful natural oils that have been used by cultures throughout the world for their antifungal properties In addition, because the solution is homeopathic, there are no side effects (some users experience a slight burning sensation, meaning they need to dilute the solution with water), and lacks the unpleasant medicinal smell of other topical solutions. Your purchase of Zetaclear includes an applicator brush for applying the formula and is meant to ensure never coming into direct contact with the infected nail, which prevents the spreading of the fungi. Please clean the applicator after each use.
The second ingredient is an oral spray, which works through your bloodstream to combat the fungi, soothe inflammation, and bolster the body’s natural healing abilities. The topical solution and oral spray treatments work together to treat your nail fungus with maximum efficiency.
However, there are cheaper alternatives made from comparable ingredients. Take a look below at Zane Hellas Fungus Stop, which is one of the best-selling nail fungus treatments on Amazon.com.
What Do We Recommend Instead?
The main active ingredients in Zane Hellas Fungus Stop include:
- Essential Tea Tree Oil
- Oregano Oil
- Almond Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Eucalyptus Oil
And more essential oils. Do you see the significant overlap in ingredients? Zetaclear can cost upwards of $50 a bottle (and this price is always fluctuating). Additionally, you may need multiple bottles depending on the severity of your fungal infection. Zane Hellas Fungus Stop is available on Amazon.com for a fraction of the price.
Additionally, there are a variety of effective nail fighting products that are available for a for significantly less money.
What Other Treatments Do You Recommend?
We have compiled an honest list of the best nail fungus treatments on the market today. Click the image above to read our comprehensive buyers guide. Additionally, we have a list of home remedies that are worth looking into if your nail fungus is mild. If your nail fungus is more severe, we recommend looking into a more extensive system, such as the Purely Northwest Toenail Fungus System.
What About The 90-Day Money Back Guarantee?
Zetaclear has a 90-day money back guarantee. However, you will only be refunded for any bottles that you do not open. This is an important distinction that most people do not realize – it’s embedded in the fine print.
What Are Zetaclear’s Possible Side-Effects?
Luckily, there are not a ton of possible side effects for using a homeopathic recipe such as Zetaclear. Some customers report a mild burning sensation after applying the topical formula, and that is about it.
So Why Is Zetaclear So Popular?
This is a fantastic question. The company behind Zetaclear has done a fantastic job marketing their products and providing incentives to marketers and advertisers to promote their products as well. This is why so many websites and Youtube videos exist pushing Zetaclear.
Zetaclear Positives and Negatives
- Easy to apply formula with an included topical brush
- 100% natural formula
- It is very expensive and there are cheaper alternatives available
- Severe cases will take longer to clear up
- Not available to purchase locally or through common online outlets such as Amazon or Walmart
- Questionable marketing makes results appear better than reality
Zetaclear is not a bad product by any means. We feel that this is an important thing to stress – it is not a scam. The product works to treat nail fungus. However, it is extremely expensive, and there are significantly cheaper alternatives to fighting nail fungus available on the market today.